As of Ubuntu 17.10, chromium-browser no longer depends on libgnome-
keyring.

As of Ubuntu 18.04 Beta, gnucash no longer depends on libgnome-keyring.

** Changed in: gnucash (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: chromium-browser (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to chromium-browser in Ubuntu.

  gnucash depends on libgnome-keyring0

Status in chromium-browser package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in gnucash package in Ubuntu:

  Observation:
  Chromium depends on libgnome-keyring0

  $ apt-cache rdepends libgnome-keyring0  | grep gnucash
    gnucash

  Expectation:
  It doesn't depend on it.

  Rationale:
  The issue is: I installed Lubuntu, not Ubuntu. I don't use Gnome. For these
reasons gnome-keyring doesn't acutally work correctly for me, rather it
interferes with gnupg-agent, inserting itself in the middle of the password
handling. So I would like to get rid of it, only to find that quite a few
packages depend on gnome-keyring for nor obvious reason.

  Additional info:
  $ apt-cache rdepends libgnome-keyring0
  libgnome-keyring0
  Reverse Depends: