Public bug reported:

As many people I use a password manager in order to manage my logins.
For that I simply copy/paste the username and password in the respective
fields from another application.  Given some webpages block this by
JavaScript, I have the following about:config preference:

dom.event.clipboardevents.enabled=false

This mostly as an information, because it doesn't seem to affect the
problem.

Take a login page (I tried AliExpress - https://login.aliexpress.com/), and
right click in the username field.  A context menu is shown, containing
-amongst others- "Paste".
Click right in the password field, and the context menu is not shown.  I would
expect it to be shown.

Using Ctrl-V does work.

I tried a recreated profile in order to exclude profile-based issues.
The same happens.

This does not happen on Ubuntu 16.04LTS (59.0.2+build1-0ubuntu0.16.04.3)
with equivalent version Firefox (59.0.2)

I am not 100% sure this is a firefox issue.  Perhaps this is Gnome
related, because I use the default interface on each installation: Unity
on 16.04LTS and Gnome3 on 18.04LTS.

----

$ lsb_release -rd
Release:        18.04

$ apt-cache policy firefox
firefox:
  Installed: 59.0.2+build1-0ubuntu1
  Candidate: 59.0.2+build1-0ubuntu1
  Version table:
 *** 59.0.2+build1-0ubuntu1 500
        500 http://it.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu bionic/main amd64 Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

** Affects: firefox (Ubuntu)

  Context menu does not form on passwords fields

Status in firefox package in Ubuntu: