I'm currently having trouble getting past the buy stage - bug 1762265
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-software in Ubuntu.
Can't complete purchases in GNOME Software
Status in gnome-software package in Ubuntu:
(Using the PPA with the purchasing stuff in)
With the release of a paid snap in the store I tried to buy it with
GNOME Software starting on a fresh machine. Here's what happened:
* I search for and found the kiosc snap
* Clicking on the details showed that it was priced at 9.99 USD
* I click on the snap and was asked if I was sure I wanted to buy
* I was asked to login to the store
* I didnt have any credit card information and so Firefox opened and took me
to the page to add a credit card, which I did, and then closed firefox.
* I switched back to G-S and clicked on the 9.99 button again
* I received an email from the store confirming my purchase
* However - the snap was not installed. Click the button more times didn't
result in more purchases, nor did it install the snap.
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to : email@example.com
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp