also includes libzip 1.5.1 release from today

Packages, which is subscribed to libzip in Ubuntu.

  [FFe] upgrade libzip to version 1.5.0

Status in libzip package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in libzip package in Debian:

  Feature Freeze Justification
  ============================
  This release fixes to two CVE's and most notably has removed its custom AES
crypto implementation with using openssl libraries. It is for the security
reasons I am requesting this FFe this late in the cycle.

  Other Changes:
  - A bunch of bug fixes
  - A number of new features like bzip2 (this optional and could be disabled
for 18.04), improved AES encryption support, some of the new features are other
platforms only
  - Breaks API (only 1 symbol was removed though), soname bump, so will require
a mini transition, all the 24 reverse-depends that I count are in universe.
Some are seeded in flavours (see below)
  - Build system switched to Cmake in latest release
  - Ark will build with libzip support where it didnt before

  Testing:
  It has a fairly comprehensive test suite, all tests are now passing.

  I have run a test rebuild for all the rdepends in ppa:darkxst/libzip.
  All built successfully, except for 2 packages, cbmc and plume-creater
  that had unrelated fallout due to gcc7 and other packaging changes
  (fixed on PPA).

  Other Notes:
  - Various fixes (rpath, man page syntax, leaky private symbols and pkg-config
fixes) have been committed upstream and will be released soon in a 1.5.1
release, cherry-picked patches for now
  - I will also push for the update into Debian

  Build Logs:

https://launchpadlibrarian.net/363623662/buildlog_ubuntu-bionic-amd64.libzip_1.5.0-0ubuntu1~bionic6_BUILDING.txt.gz

  Reverse-depends of libzip4 that are seeded:
  ark (from ark) is seeded in:
    kubuntu: daily-live
    lubuntu-next: daily-live
  ideviceinstaller is seeded in:
    ubuntu-mate: daily-live
  libepub0 is seeded in:
    kubuntu: daily-live
    ubuntustudio: dvd
  libpstoedit0c2a is seeded in:
    kubuntu: supported
  okular-extra-backends is seeded in:
    kubuntu: daily-live

  Upstream Changelog
  ==================
  1.5.0 [2018-03-11]
  ==================

  * Use standard cryptographic library instead of custom AES implementation.
    This also simplifies the license.
  * Use `clang-format` to format the source code.
  * More Windows improvements.

  1.4.0 [2017-12-29]
  ==================

  * Improve build with cmake
  * Retire autoconf/automake build system
  * Add `zip_source_buffer_fragment()`.
  * Add support to clone unchanged beginning of archive (instead of rewriting
it).
    Supported for buffer sources and on Apple File System.
  * Add support for Microsoft Universal Windows Platform.

  1.3.2 [2017-11-20]
  ==================
  * Fix bug introduced in last: zip_t was erroneously freed if zip_close()
failed.

  1.3.1 [2017-11-19]
  ==================

  * Install zipconf.h into ${PREFIX}/include
  * Add zip_libzip_version()
  * Fix AES tests on Linux

  1.3.0 [2017-09-02]
  ==================

  * Support bzip2 compressed zip archives
  * Improve file progress callback code
  * Fix zip_fdopen()
  * CVE-2017-12858: Fix double free()
  * CVE-2017-14107: Improve EOCD64 parsing

  1.2.0 [2017-02-19]

  * Support for AES encryption (Winzip version), both encryption
    and decryption
  * Support legacy zip files with >64k entries
  * Fix seeking in zip_source_file if start > 0
  * Add zip_fseek() for seeking in uncompressed data
  * Add zip_ftell() for telling position in uncompressed data
  * Add zip_register_progress_callback() for UI updates during zip_close()

  1.1.3 [2016-05-28]