Confirmed on Ubuntu 17.10. The Files 3.28 Flatpak has this bug fixed by
calling the Type of ISOs 'Other' and you can get more info on the Types
with the 'Type (Detailed)' column. Ubuntu 18.04 is shipping with Files
3.26, however, so this bug still applies to Ubuntu.

I filed a bug upstream here but immediately closed it when I realized
that the new behavior is intended and makes sense:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/nautilus/issues/356

On Ubuntu 17.10 or 18.04:

```
sudo apt install flatpak
flatpak remote-add --from gnome-apps-nightly
https://sdk.gnome.org/gnome-apps-nightly.flatpakrepo
flatpak install gnome-apps-nightly org.gnome.Nautilus/x86_64/master
nautilus --quit
flatpak run org.gnome.Nautilus
```

  list view defines .iso as unknown types

Status in nautilus package in Ubuntu:

  the file manager does not have iin order "type" the .iso file, as
  shown in the picture you see that I enclose, the files with the
  extension .iso not respect the line and are scattered around the
  window