This bug was fixed in the package gnome-initial-setup - 3.28.0-2ubuntu3
gnome-initial-setup (3.28.0-2ubuntu3) bionic; urgency=medium
- Don't show livepatch page if already enabled (LP: #1761569)
gnome-initial-setup (3.28.0-2ubuntu2) bionic; urgency=medium
- Only show installed graphical apps (LP: #1761574)
- Don't promote snaps that are already installed (LP: #1761578)
- Don't show settings privacy link that doesn't exist (LP: #1762199)
- Remove FIXME from page description (LP: #1762201)
- Use privacy URL from /etc/os-release (LP: #1761745)
- Make page titles consistent with existing pages (LP: #1762198)
-- Robert Ancell <robert.anc...@canonical.com> Wed, 11 Apr 2018
** Changed in: gnome-initial-setup (Ubuntu)
Status: Fix Committed => Fix Released
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-initial-setup in Ubuntu.
Drop the FIXME from translatable string
Status in gnome-initial-setup package in Ubuntu:
Please remove the (FIXME) from the translatable string so that
translators can complete translating gnome-initial-setup.
For reference, the (FIXME) is intended to be replaced by the timezone,
for instance (New York).
The implementation should either have the timezone/location as a
separate string or it could use a %s format string.
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp