This bug was fixed in the package gnome-initial-setup - 3.28.0-2ubuntu3

---------------
gnome-initial-setup (3.28.0-2ubuntu3) bionic; urgency=medium

  * debian/patches/0001-Add-Ubuntu-mode-with-special-pages.patch:
    - Don't show livepatch page if already enabled (LP: #1761569)

gnome-initial-setup (3.28.0-2ubuntu2) bionic; urgency=medium

  * debian/patches/0001-Add-Ubuntu-mode-with-special-pages.patch:
    - Only show installed graphical apps (LP: #1761574)
    - Don't promote snaps that are already installed (LP: #1761578)
    - Don't show settings privacy link that doesn't exist (LP: #1762199)
    - Remove FIXME from page description (LP: #1762201)
    - Use privacy URL from /etc/os-release (LP: #1761745)
    - Make page titles consistent with existing pages (LP: #1762198)

 -- Robert Ancell <robert.anc...@canonical.com>  Wed, 11 Apr 2018
10:36:45 +1200

** Changed in: gnome-initial-setup (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-initial-setup in Ubuntu.

  Inconsistent headerbar titles

Status in gnome-initial-setup package in Ubuntu:

  The headerbar titles are inconsistent on different pages of the
  Welcome to Ubuntu app.

  Pages
  =====
  1. Welcome (Welcome!)
  2. Welcome to Ubuntu (Livepatch)
  3. Welcome to Ubuntu (Help improve Ubuntu)
  4. Online Accounts (Connect Your Online Accounts) proposed addition in LP:
#1762192
  4. Welcome to Ubuntu (Get more apps)
  5. Ready to Go (You're ready to go!)

  Suggestions
  ===========
  If we simply copy the title to the headerbar, then it is a bit much with the
same words on two visual lines right after each other

  1. Add an icon to the top of the Livepatch and "Help improve Ubuntu"
  pages between the headerbar and the page title

  2. Or… use "Welcome to Ubuntu" in the headerbar of Online Accounts and
  possibly the first and last pages too.

  Other Note
  GNOME is using Title Case for their page titles (Connect Your Online
Accounts) but Ubuntu is using sentence case (Get more apps).

  We should probably do the same as GNOME either by changing our side or
  convincing GNOME to change.

  But GNOME does use sentence case for the final page.