CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
Date: Sun Apr 15 10:19:53 2018
InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 18.04 LTS "Bionic Beaver" - Alpha amd64 (20180227)
SourcePackage: gdm3

** Affects: gdm3 (Ubuntu)

** Tags: amd64 apport-bug bionic

** Attachment added: "login_2.png"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1764071/+attachment/5116186/+files/login_2.png

Packages, which is subscribed to gdm3 in Ubuntu.

  Icons and text is not visibile on gdm3 greeter when two monitors
  attached

Status in gdm3 package in Ubuntu:

  On my laptop when rebooting with attached external monitor,  icons and
  text disappear from the gdm3 greeter (as in the picture in
  attachment).

  This issue does not occur when rebooting using only one monitor.

  Package: gdm3 3.28.0-0ubuntu1
  ApportVersion: 2.20.9-0ubuntu4
  Architecture: amd64