** Changed in: gvfs
Status: New => Expired
--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to gvfs in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/391985
Title:
Bad right click menu in some drives (which can show errors)
Status in gvfs:
Expired
Status in gvfs package in Ubuntu:
Triaged
Bug description:
Binary package hint: nautilus
If I have a drive with multiple volumes, and I unmount one of them, and then
I right click in any volume of the unmounted (from "Equipo" ,my computer, or
computer:///) the menu shows the option to mount and to unmount.
If I try to unmount, the system shows an error. Can anybody tell if it
happens when the drive have only one volume? (when it isn't partitioned)
I can't take an screenshot because ubuntu don't allow to take an
screenshot if I have opened any contextual menu whit the "print
screen" key (another bug)
I'm using ubuntu jaunty and nautilus 2.26.2
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/gvfs/+bug/391985/+subscriptions
--
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp