** Package changed: nss (Ubuntu) => gnome-control-center (Ubuntu)

  resolv.conf search option 2nd value not recognized

Status in “gnome-control-center” package in Ubuntu:

  Ubuntu 8.0.4 LTS Desktop

  If I define a additional search domain in my gnome network settings panel the
new search domain ist not recognized.
  I see in the generated resolf.conf that the additional search domain ist
defined  as a second parameter to the command  "search", in spite to the
command "nameserver" where the additional nameserver has its own line.
  If I change manually the 2nd search option to its own line the definition is
recognized :

  my resolv.conf :

  ### BEGIN INFO
  #