Bugs #874660 and #876702 are solved, so now "evince --disable-gestures"
works properly. I edited /usr/share/applications/evince.desktop to
execute "evince --disable-gestures %U" , and now two finger scrolling is
working as expected.

Packages, which is subscribed to evince in Ubuntu.

  Two finger scrolling works poorly - utouch to blame

Status in “evince” package in Ubuntu:

  Release: Ubuntu 11.10
  Package ver: 3.2.0-0ubuntu1
  Expected behavior: When two-fingered scrolling is enabled, a two-finger drag
should smoothly scroll the document
  Actual behavior: The view jumps to the end-point without scrolling.

  Additional info:  Input device is a BCM5974 on an Apple Macbook Air
  3.1.  Behavior returns to normal when I download the source package
  and rebuild without the libgrip patch, so it's definitely a bug in the
  interaction with the utouch stack.  Other multitouch (libgrip/geis)
  gestures (pinch-to-zoom, twist-to-rotate) work just fine.  Switching
  the touchpad to edge-scrolling works fine.