I apologize. I mean you need to set that for razgriz.

** Changed in: gnome-control-center (Ubuntu)

  The "Unlock" button of user administration asks for wrong user

Status in gnome-control-center package in Ubuntu:

  I have just installed a quite vanilla Ubuntu 18.04 setup with just 4
  users: patola, razgriz, ayrton, felipe. The first user, uid 1000, was
  patola. As patola, I also have done the adduser and passwd for them.
  Then razgriz logged in to the machine (he's on the procer3d group).
  When he tried to go to control center, details, users, and he clicked
  on the "Unlock" button, the dialog asked for patola's password, not
  his password

  I don't know if the sudoers file has any impact on it, but here it is:

  #
  # This file MUST be edited with the 'visudo' command as root.
  #
  # Please consider adding local content in /etc/sudoers.d/ instead of
  # directly modifying this file.
  #
  # See the man page for details on how to write a sudoers file.
  #
  Defaults      env_reset
  Defaults      mail_badpass
  Defaults
secure_path="/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin:/snap/bin"

  # Host alias specification

  # User alias specification

  # Cmnd alias specification

  # User privilege specification
  root  ALL=(ALL:ALL) ALL

  # 3DProcer
  %procer3d ALL=(ALL) NOPASSWD: ALL

  # Members of the admin group may gain root privileges
  #%admin ALL=(ALL) ALL

  # Allow members of group sudo to execute any command
  #%sudo        ALL=(ALL:ALL) ALL

  # See sudoers(5) for more information on "#include" directives:

  #includedir /etc/sudoers.d

  expected behaviour: gnome-control-center should ask for razgriz' password, he
was the one logged in (patola was not at the time). Instead, it asked for
patola's password.

  Package: gnome-control-center 1:3.28.1-0ubuntu1
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 4.15.0-20.21-lowlatency 4.15.17
  Uname: Linux 4.15.0-20-lowlatency x86_64
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME