** Also affects: mesa (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: pkg-website

Packages, which is subscribed to mesa in Ubuntu.

  libxatracker2 update causes problems with Lenovo notebooks

Status in pkg-website:
  Invalid
Status in mesa package in Ubuntu:

  Lenovo IdeaPad 510-15IKB, Mint 18.2, installed 3 days ago. Apt-get
  update && apt-get upgrade.... clean was being applied after every
  istallation. Everything worked fine. One moment, I decided to apply
  available system updates via system security center (shield sign in
  tray). After that WiFi started to disconnect in about 7-10 minutes
  after system restart. Reproduced in 100% cases.

  I tried to update Linux core. Initially it was 4.10.037, I tried
  4.11.0-13, then 4.11.0-14 - no effect, 100% as it was.

  Then I decided to rollback packages. There were 6 ones updated during
  system update. I was removing them one by one (via apt-get remove),
  removed 2 of them (every time reloaded laptop, and applied update-
  upgrade), there was no effect till I removed libxatracker2, WiFi
  returned to stable working. Update center reported that the package
  was updated from 12.0.6 (Ubuntu 16.04.1) (stable behavior) to 17.0.7
  (Ubuntu 16.04.2) - problems started just after this. Hopeful, this
  helps. Being clear, it is still not perfect so far but better than 2
  hours ago... may be I need laptop with non-realtek WiFi.

  Regards, Serge.