I have an Acer Aspire 3 and Ubuntu 18.04, the touchpad works correctly
according to the gnome configuration, that is, a finger anywhere is primary or
left click, two fingers is secondary or right click and three fingers central
click. However my notebook also has two physical buttons, left and right. The
left behaves as it should, but the right behaves like left (that is, the two
behave as a primary button).
Of course it is very comfortable behavior with the default configuration and no
need to use physical buttons (in fact, I do not think that use in the future),
but it is a small inconvenience that the right physical button behaves as left.
Maybe a small correction is not difficult.
In ubuntu 16.04 both physical buttons worked as expected.
Anyway, I congratulate the developers for such a wonderful user experience!

Regards...
Javier Beluge

Packages, which is subscribed to gsettings-desktop-schemas in Ubuntu.

  Gnome Shell: Touchpad right click (bottom right) area does not work

Status in gsettings-desktop-schemas package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  The right (second) touchpad click does not work.
  It ceased to work about three months ago.
  ubuntu 18,04 aser ex2519