Same problem with Acer Aspire 7 A715-71G-523H. I've installed system
without starting live Ubuntu. After installation system is loaded, but
after entering my password, Ubuntu freezes.

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-desktop3 in Ubuntu.

  Ubuntu 18.04 Screen, mousepad and keyboard freezing on ACER ASPIRE 7

Status in gnome-desktop3 package in Ubuntu:

  I'm trying run a Live-USB Ubuntu 18.04 in Aspire 7 A715-71G-796T but
  after booting Touch-pad, keyboard or USB mouse doesn't works. I can
  move the mouse pointer but I can't click.

  Some information:
      Live USB generated by Rufus using GPT to UEFI;
      Fat 32;
      Pen-drive 2 GB;
      BIOS Factory Default.

  Hardware:
      Laptop Acer Aspire 7 A715-71G-796T;
      Intel Core i7 7700HQ 2.8GHz;
      NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 with 2GB GDDR5 Dedicated VRAM;
      16GB DDR4 RAM Memory;
      256 GB SSD.

  PS: I Can't run any command because everything is freezing.