I can't reproduce this bug on Ubuntu 18.04 so am assuming Fix Released.
If you can reproduce this on Ubuntu 18.04 or Cosmic then change the bug
status to New, and if you can reproduce this on 16.04 but not 18.04 or
Cosmic then ask Bug Control (here) to nominate this bug for Xenial.

** Changed in: nautilus (Ubuntu)

  nautilus crashed after resuming the computer from sleep

Status in nautilus package in Ubuntu:

  The computer resumed from sleep, possible with a USB drive removed
  during sleep, and nautilus crashed. Not sure if there is a causal
  relation because I was working in different applications with Nautilus
  windows and desktop sitting in the background.

  ProblemType: Crash
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 16.04
  Package: nautilus 1:3.18.4.is.3.14.3-0ubuntu5
  ApportVersion: 2.20.1-0ubuntu2.1
  Architecture: amd64
  CurrentDesktop: GNOME-Flashback:Unity