** Changed in: gnome-system-monitor

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-system-monitor in Ubuntu.

  [feature request] ring chart resource analysis

Status in Gnome System Monitor:
  Expired
Status in gnome-system-monitor package in Ubuntu:

  After having used Baobab to graphically assess data usage, I have
  become likened to the idea of a ring chart for analysing resource
  usage in System Monitor.

  I am not a great coder but I would like to help make this feature
  request happen, if there is enough support for the idea.

  Any advice or feedback is welcome.