** Project changed: wine => evince (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: evince (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: evince (Ubuntu)
 Remote watch: Wine Bugzilla #24099 => None

** No longer affects: evince (Ubuntu)

** Project changed: evince => evince (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: evince (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: evince (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: evince (Ubuntu)
 Remote watch: GNOME Bug Tracker #514881 => None

** Changed in: evince (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to evince in Ubuntu.

  Evince displays math equations incorrectly

Status in evince package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  Binary package hint: evince

  I am using Evince to view a TexLive compilation of an Optics Express
  paper that I am trying to submit in DVI format.  The paper displays
  correctly in xdvi, but not in Evince.  Evince is much better in
  general than xdvi, so I would prefer to use it.  Evince does not
  display many parts of my math equations correctly.  It seems to be
  some kind of font issue, but I cannot figure out how to fix it.