** Changed in: rhythmbox

Packages, which is subscribed to rhythmbox in Ubuntu.

  rhythmbox crashed with SIGSEGV in rb_refstring_ref()

Status in Rhythmbox:
  Expired
Status in rhythmbox package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  Binary package hint: rhythmbox

  This is mostly the automated bug report, but I'll add some extra info:

   - I've just installed gutsy tribe-2
   - I did the install by installing command line and then apt-get install
ubuntu-desktop
   - I then installed ltsp-server so pulseaudio got installed
   - right now both pulseaudio and esd are running
   - there were no login sounds so I suspect sound is broken properly.

  ProblemType: Crash
  Architecture: i386
  CrashCounter: 1