** Changed in: rhythmbox

Packages, which is subscribed to rhythmbox in Ubuntu.

  Rhythmbox ignores pause when next or previous is clicked

Status in Rhythmbox:
  Expired
Status in rhythmbox package in Ubuntu:

  Binary package hint: rhythmbox

  Steps to reproduce (at least on my machine):

  1.  Play music in a playlist with more than one track.
  2.  Click the play button again to pause the music.
  3.  Click next or previous.

  Rhythmbox will start playing music if it skips to a new track.  The
  expected behavior (at least for me) is

  A.  If I click next when Rhythmbox is paused and in the middle of a song, it
should go to the next track and STAY PAUSED.  (Actual behavior:  Rhythmbox
skips to the next track and starts playing.)
  B.  If I click previous when Rhythmbox is paused and in the middle of a song,
it should go to the beginning of that same song and stay paused.  (Rhythmbox
behaves as expected.)
  Bi.  If I click previous again such that Rhythmbox seeks to the previous
track (note that Rhythmbox is still paused), it should skip to the beginning of
the previous track and STAY PAUSED.  (Actual behavior:  Rhythmbox skips to the
beginning of the previous track and starts playing.)

  Of course, if this is the intended behavior, then my bug report is
  invalid.