** Changed in: rhythmbox

Packages, which is subscribed to rhythmbox in Ubuntu.

  Rhythmbox should be able to do different kinds of transfers at the
  same time

Status in Rhythmbox:
  Expired
Status in rhythmbox package in Ubuntu:

  Binary package hint: rhythmbox

  If I have two different devices showing in Rhythmbox, say an iPod and a CD, I
can transfer tracks to and from the iPod, or rip them from the CD.
  Rhythmbox seems to only have one queue for transfers. If I'm adding tracks
from the CD to my library, and I decide to drag a track to the iPod, it's added
to the queue.
  Instead, it should be able to start moving that track to the iPod while it's
still transferring from the CD.