** Changed in: firefox

  Reload all affected tabs when untrusted connection accepted

Status in Mozilla Firefox:
  Unknown
Status in firefox package in Ubuntu:

  Binary package hint: firefox

  When Firefox crashes (which is regrettably all too frequently) and is
  restarted into the saved session, all tabs which were open to a site
  whose certificate is not permanently accepted will be displaying the
  "Untrusted Connection" screen.

  Once I have gone through the "I Understand The Risks" dance in one of
  those tabs, all tabs affected by the acceptance of the certificate
  need to be reloaded by hand (find each, and press ctrl-R).

  I would like for all those tabs to reload automatically when the
  certificate is accepted.

  I have taken the habit to not check the "Permanently store this
  exception" box as a reminder to myself to report problems with
  certificates.  I acknowledge that this is fringe behavior; but I also
  believe it would be moderately easy to implement the proposed fix.

   $ lsb_release -rd
   Release:     10.04

   $ apt-cache policy firefox
   firefox:
     Installed: 3.6.8+build1+nobinonly-0ubuntu0.10.04.1
     Candidate: 3.6.8+build1+nobinonly-0ubuntu0.10.04.1
     Version table:
    *** 3.6.8+build1+nobinonly-0ubuntu0.10.04.1 0
         500 http://mirrors.nic.funet.fi/ubuntu/ lucid-updates/main Packages
         500 http://mirrors.nic.funet.fi/ubuntu/ lucid-security/main Packages
         100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
        3.6.3+nobinonly-0ubuntu4 0