** Package changed: ubuntu-release-upgrader (Ubuntu) => linux (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to xserver-xorg-video-nouveau in Ubuntu.

  Ubuntu 18.04 is overheating after upgrade from 16.04

Status in linux package in Ubuntu:
  Incomplete
Status in xserver-xorg-video-nouveau package in Ubuntu:

  Ubuntu is overheating at my laptop. Opening youtube on firefox is
  enough for critical temperature shutdown.

  Using lm-sensors for monitoring on 18.04 the temp varies between 70 and 85°C
with only firefox or chrome open and doing nothing.
  On my old 16.04 with same using, the temp varies between 55 and 70°C.

  First thought was the driver nouveau is the problem, and finally I was
  able to install by add "nouveau.modeset=0" at livecd boot options,
  without temp shutdown.

  After install I disable the nouveau at modprobe blacklist, but the
  system continues overheating and shutdown with basic usage.

  I have no idea what's happening with the bionic at my laptop.

  My laptop is a Samsung RF411 i5 2nd Generation and Geforce 540M.

  Package: ubuntu-release-upgrader-core 1:18.04.17
  NonfreeKernelModules: wl
  CrashDB: ubuntu
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
  Date: Thu May  3 16:22:40 2018
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 18.04 LTS "Bionic Beaver" - Release amd64 (20180426)
  PackageArchitecture: all
  SourcePackage: ubuntu-release-upgrader
  Symptom: dist-upgrade
  VarLogDistupgradeAptHistorylog:
   Start-Date: 2018-04-27  15:46:02
   End-Date: 2018-04-27  15:46:02
  VarLogDistupgradeAptlog:
   Log time: 2018-04-27 15:45:39.753331
   Starting pkgProblemResolver with broken count: 0
   Starting 2 pkgProblemResolver with broken count: 0
   Done
   Log time: 2018-04-27 15:46:04.859979
  VarLogDistupgradeApttermlog:
   Log started: 2018-04-27  15:46:02