This looks good to me - please yell if not.
** Tags removed: verification-needed verification-needed-bionic
** Tags added: verification-done verification-done-bionic
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to vte2.91 in Ubuntu.
[FFe] Drop unrelated changes from revert-prce2.patch
Status in vte2.91 package in Ubuntu:
Status in vte2.91 source package in Bionic:
* revert-prce2.patch includes some unrelated reverts which are
changing the gir/vapi API in unnecessary ways compared to
vanilla upstream. Therefore projects using this binding will
require distro-patching to accommodate for that.
Users of vte-2.91.vapi and Vte-2.91.gir/typelib are such candidates.
* vte-2.91.vapi is a buildtime dependency
* Vte-2.91.typelib is a runtime dependency with immediate effect on users.
shows the current unwanted changes of the vala bindings
* This change breaks the API of vala bindings and the API/ABI of
* Packages using this specific API would have already received
distro-patches which should be dropped.
* I am currently not aware of such packages in the archive.
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp