MatchPciInstances is still not great, but the code _has_ changed
significantly since 2006, so this probably isn't a useful report of that
fact.

Packages, which is subscribed to xorg-server in Ubuntu.

  X can't handle two dual-head nvidia cards

Status in X.Org X server:
  Invalid
Status in xorg-server package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  Binary package hint: xserver-xorg

  I have two PCI Express nVidia cards, a 7900GT with one LCD, and a
  6800GT with two CRTs. There's a bug in X config parser that prevents
  it from using the second CRT. I'm using Edgy, but this has been broken
  since XFree86.