** Changed in: xorg-server

Packages, which is subscribed to xserver-xorg-video-intel in Ubuntu.

  Xorg crashed with SIGSEGV in xf86RandR12SetRotations()

Status in X.Org X server:
  Invalid
Status in xserver-xorg-video-intel package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  I noticed that just enabling xinerama causes a segmentation fault. As
  mentioned in the wiki, I enabled NoTrapSignals. xorg.conf and
  associated log is attached, the very same configuration without
  xinerama works fine. The crash is very easily reproducable on my
  laptop, if you need any more information, just ask.

  $ lsb_release -rd
  Release:        8.04
  $ apt-cache policy xorg
  xorg:
    Installed: 1:7.3+10ubuntu7
    Candidate: 1:7.3+10ubuntu7
    Version table:
   *** 1:7.3+10ubuntu7 0
          700 http://de.archive.ubuntu.com hardy/main Packages
          100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
       1:7.2-5 0
          650 http://ftp.de.debian.org testing/main Packages
  $ apt-cache policy xserver-xorg-video-intel
  xserver-xorg-video-intel:
    Installed: 2:2.2.1-1ubuntu6
    Candidate: 2:2.2.1-1ubuntu6
    Version table:
   *** 2:2.2.1-1ubuntu6 0
          700 http://de.archive.ubuntu.com hardy/main Packages
          100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
       2:2.1.0-2 0
          650 http://ftp.de.debian.org testing/main Packages
  $ apt-cache policy xserver-xorg-video-i810
  xserver-xorg-video-i810:
    Installed: 2:1.7.4-0ubuntu7
    Candidate: 2:1.7.4-0ubuntu7
    Version table: