** Changed in: xorg-server
Status: Confirmed => Invalid
--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to xserver-xorg-video-intel in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/224798
Title:
[hardy] X crashes when using compiz 0.7.4 + firefox 3.0b5 + java
applets ("VNC java viewer")
Status in X.Org X server:
Invalid
Status in xserver-xorg-video-intel package in Ubuntu:
Fix Released
Bug description:
Hello,
since I'm using ubuntu 8.04, with compiz 0.7.4 activated,
X crashes and restarts each time when I am using firefox 3.0b5 to connect to
my vnc server.
The connection to my vnc server is made by a "java viewer" using http port
and a webbrowser (here firefox 3.0b5).
The vnc server and "java viewer" are realvnc
(http://www.realvnc.com/support/javavncviewer.html#1)
My graphic card is an Intel 915GM card (using X and intel driver).
This bug is ALWAYS reproducible.
I've attached to this bug report all necessary files (I hope).
Thank you for your help :)
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/xorg-server/+bug/224798/+subscriptions
--
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp