** Changed in: evolution (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to evolution in Ubuntu.

  HTML formatted GPG encrypted email not properly handled

Status in The Evolution Mail & Calendaring Tool:
  New
Status in “evolution” package in Ubuntu:

  Binary package hint: evolution

  If you receive a PGP (GPG) encrypted email from someone using
  Thunderbird, and the sender formatted the email using HTML, evolution
  will not recognize it as an enciphered block.  If the sender chooses
  the text format option when writing the email, all is well.  I assume
  Thunderbird to Thunderbird PGP HTML formatted email works fine.  It
  would be nice for evolution to support this as well.

  I am able to send HTML PGP encrypted email to Thunderbird users
  without a problem.  I just can't reciprocate.  So I require them to
  format email to me in text if they want to encrypt - not very
  neighborly.

  Not a bug really, just a cool feature that is in Thunderbird.  My
  Windows Thunderbird using friends are busting on Linux again 'cause of
  this...