Hi Andrew,
Thank you for taking the time to report this suggestion and helping to make 
Ubuntu better. We are sorry that we do not always have the capacity to look at 
all reported bugs in a timely manner. There have been many changes in Ubuntu 
since that time you reported the bug and your problem may have been fixed with 
some of the updates. It would help us a lot if you could test it on a currently 
supported Ubuntu version. When you test it and it is still an issue, kindly 
upload the updated logs by running only once:
apport-collect 373244

and any other logs that are relevant for this particular issue.

** Changed in: thunderbird (Ubuntu)
       Status: New => Incomplete

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to thunderbird in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/373244

Title:
  Request for enhancement: account-specific treatment of junk messages

Status in thunderbird package in Ubuntu:
  Incomplete

Bug description:
  Binary package hint: thunderbird

  Source package: thunderbird, package version 
2.0.0.21+nobinonly-0ubuntu0.8.04.1
  Ubuntu release: Hardy Heron, v8.04

  This is more a request for enhancement, rather than a bug report. I
  currently use Thunderbird to access 3 email accounts. I would like to
  use one set of adaptive learning algorithms to detect junk email, but
  be able to control what happens with incoming detected junk depending
  upon the account it's detected upon.

  For instance, for junk coming into my <myisp.com> account, I'd like to
  move it into the Junk folder under that account. For junk coming into
  my Gmail account, I'd like to move it into the [GMail]->Spam folder.
  For the third email account, I'd like to automatically just delete
  them.

  As far as I've been able to determine, setting a destination folder
  for junk messages on one account forces the same destination folder to
  be used on ALL accounts, which is not what I want to do.

  Thanks for your consideration!

  ProblemType: Bug
  Architecture: i386
  Date: Thu May  7 09:00:31 2009
  Dependencies:
   
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 8.04
  Package: mozilla-thunderbird None [modified: 
/var/lib/dpkg/info/mozilla-thunderbird.list]
  PackageArchitecture: all
  ProcEnviron:
   
PATH=/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/games:/opt/real/RealPlayer
   LANG=en_US.UTF-8
   SHELL=/bin/bash
  SourcePackage: thunderbird
  Uname: Linux 2.6.24-24-generic i686

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/thunderbird/+bug/373244/+subscriptions

-- 
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to