Hi Adnan,
Thank you for taking the time to report this bug and helping to make Ubuntu 
better. We are sorry that we do not always have the capacity to look at all 
reported bugs in a timely manner. There have been many changes in Ubuntu since 
that time you reported the bug and your problem may have been fixed with some 
of the updates. It would help us a lot if you could test it on a currently 
supported Ubuntu version. When you test it and it is still an issue, kindly 
upload the updated logs by running only once:
apport-collect 377857

and any other logs that are relevant for this particular issue.

** Changed in: thunderbird (Ubuntu)
       Status: New => Incomplete

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to thunderbird in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/377857

Title:
  I cannot enter tesk from todays pane

Status in thunderbird package in Ubuntu:
  Incomplete

Bug description:
  Binary package hint: thunderbird

  I cannot enter task from todays pane, at the bottom of the task previews
  I used to be able to do this. I don't know why.

  ProblemType: Bug
  Architecture: i386
  Date: Sun May 17 23:50:24 2009
  Dependencies:
   
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 8.04
  Package: mozilla-thunderbird None [modified: 
/var/lib/dpkg/info/mozilla-thunderbird.list]
  PackageArchitecture: all
  ProcEnviron:
   
PATH=/home/username/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/games:/opt/real/RealPlayer
   LANG=en_US.UTF-8
   SHELL=/bin/bash
  SourcePackage: thunderbird
  Uname: Linux 2.6.24-24-generic i686

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/thunderbird/+bug/377857/+subscriptions

-- 
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to