Thanks for letting us know, Alan. I'll close the ticket now. Take care :) G
-- You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop Packages, which is subscribed to thunderbird in Ubuntu. https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/376677 Title: using 'N' to jump to new message doesn't load the message pane Status in thunderbird package in Ubuntu: Invalid Bug description: Binary package hint: thunderbird I have a range of folders, both IMAP and local with messages in which will be unread after they have been filtered from my inbox. When I jump to a new message in a new folder (maybe from imap to local) it doesn't load the message contents into the message pain. The headers pane shows it has jumped to the right message, but the message pane is blank. If I then press the space bar it immediately jumps to the next unread message version of thunderbird 2.0.0.21+nobinonly-0ubuntu1.9.04.1 release of ubuntu 9.04 ProblemType: Bug Architecture: i386 Dependencies: DistroRelease: Ubuntu 9.04 Package: mozilla-thunderbird None [modified: /var/lib/dpkg/info/mozilla-thunderbird.list] PackageArchitecture: all ProcEnviron: PATH=(custom, user) LANG=en_GB.UTF-8 SHELL=/bin/bash SourcePackage: thunderbird Uname: Linux 2.6.28-11-generic i686 UnreportableReason: This is not a genuine Ubuntu package To manage notifications about this bug go to: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/thunderbird/+bug/376677/+subscriptions -- Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages Post to : [email protected] Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

