I stopped using Thunderbird a few years ago. I cannot confirm whether this is still an issue. This bug report should just be closed now.
-- You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop Packages, which is subscribed to thunderbird in Ubuntu. https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/362003 Title: Thunderbird Add-On updates should require Master Password Status in thunderbird package in Ubuntu: Incomplete Bug description: Binary package hint: thunderbird This isn't as much a bug as it is a feature that I think should be a part of Thunderbird... My thunderbird installation requires to enter a Password in order to open the program. The other day I noticed that updates for a couple of my add-ons were available and installation of those add-ons did not require me to enter the master password. Shouldn't Thunderbird require a Master Password for this? To manage notifications about this bug go to: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/thunderbird/+bug/362003/+subscriptions -- Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages Post to : [email protected] Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

