The verification of the Stable Release Update for snapd-glib has
completed successfully and the package has now been released to
-updates.  Subsequently, the Ubuntu Stable Release Updates Team is being
unsubscribed and will not receive messages about this bug report.  In
the event that you encounter a regression using the package from
-updates please report a new bug using ubuntu-bug and tag the bug report
regression-update so we can easily find any regressions.

Packages, which is subscribed to snapd-glib in Ubuntu.

  Support common-id

Status in snapd-glib package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in snapd-glib source package in Bionic:
  Fix Committed
Status in snapd-glib source package in Cosmic:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  [Impact]
  snapd reports common ID (i.e. AppApstream) fields. We should expose these in
snapd-glib

  [Test Case]
  Check snapd-glib exposes the new function:

  $ nm -D /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libsnapd-glib.so|grep get_common_id
  0000000000017180 T snapd_app_get_common_id
  00000000000269c0 T snapd_snap_get_common_ids

  [Regression Potential]
  New fields only works if snapd provides them. Tested in regression tests.