JohnC & 2stefanm,

We are sorry that we do not always have the capacity to review all
reported bugs in a timely manner.

Further to the comment in #9, wlosing by marking as "Invalid" as cause
of issue was not established and no comments have been added during the
last seven years to say this issue remains.

Thank you for helping make Ubuntu better.

Paul White
[Ubuntu Bug Squad]

** Changed in: firefox (Ubuntu)

  Lost all history and all bookmarks after Ubuntu upgrade.

Status in firefox package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  Binary package hint: firefox

  After upgrading ubuntu from 10.10 to 11.04 I have lost all Firefox history
and all bookmarks.
  Also I cannot create any new bookmarks using either menu or ctrl D.
  No visited pages appear in history it is just empty.

  Package: firefox 4.0.1+build1+nobinonly-0ubuntu0.11.04.1
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 2.6.38-8.42-generic 2.6.38.2
  Uname: Linux 2.6.38-8-generic i686
  Architecture: i386
   firefox 4.0.1+build1+nobinonly-0ubuntu0.11.04.1
   flashplugin-installer N/A
   adobe-flashplugin N/A
   icedtea-plugin 1.1~20110420-0ubuntu1
  ProcEnviron:
   LANGUAGE=en_GB:en
   LANG=en_GB.UTF-8
   SHELL=/bin/bash
  SourcePackage: firefox
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to natty on 2011-05-11 (0 days ago)