** Description changed:

  To reproduce:
-

  Open a couple of windows
  Press Alt+Space and keep it pressed

-
  Expected results:
-

  The window menu opens and nothing else happens

-
  Current behavior:
-

  The window menu opens
  The window is minimized
  The window menu of the following window is open
  The window is minized
+
+ [ Description ]
+
+ Pressing Alt+Space and keeping it pressed causes a window to be
+ minimized
+
+ [ Test case ]
+
+ 1. Press Alt+Space and keep it pressed
+ 2. The menu should stay open without any action being performed automatically
+
+ [ Regression potential ]
+
+ Key-actions happening with popups open when keybindings use modifiers
+ might be broken afterwards. No case that I know.

** Description changed:

+
+ [ Description ]
+
+ Pressing Alt+Space and keeping it pressed causes a window to be
+ minimized
+
+ [ Test case ]
+
+ 1. Press Alt+Space and keep it pressed
+ 2. The menu should stay open without any action being performed automatically
+
+ [ Regression potential ]
+
+ Key-actions happening with popups open when keybindings use modifiers
+ might be broken afterwards. No case that I know.
+
+ ---
+
  To reproduce:

  Open a couple of windows
  Press Alt+Space and keep it pressed

  Expected results:

  The window menu opens and nothing else happens

  Current behavior:

  The window menu opens
  The window is minimized
  The window menu of the following window is open
  The window is minized
- ...
-
- [ Description ]
-
- Pressing Alt+Space and keeping it pressed causes a window to be
- minimized
-
- [ Test case ]
-
- 1. Press Alt+Space and keep it pressed
- 2. The menu should stay open without any action being performed automatically
-
- [ Regression potential ]
-
- Key-actions happening with popups open when keybindings use modifiers
- might be broken afterwards. No case that I know.

  Keeping Alt+Space pressed shows the window menu and then minimizes the
  window

Status in gnome-shell source package in Bionic:
  In Progress

Bug description:

  [ Description ]

  Pressing Alt+Space and keeping it pressed causes a window to be
  minimized

  [ Test case ]

  1. Press Alt+Space and keep it pressed
  2. The menu should stay open without any action being performed automatically

  [ Regression potential ]

  Key-actions happening with popups open when keybindings use modifiers
  might be broken afterwards. No case that I know.

  ---