Thanks Timo.

Can you please update on when should we expect glvnd-gles1 to be back
ported to Bionic?

Also if a new package is going to be built, can we make sure we take a
change in glvnd-egl reported as issue in
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libglvnd/+bug/1780039.

Packages, which is subscribed to libglvnd in Ubuntu.

  Add missing libGLESv1_CM.so to Bionic

Status in libglvnd package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in libglvnd source package in Bionic:

  libGLESv1_CM.so is provided by GLVND project. This binary is missing
  in Bionic. It is also not listed under libglvnd source package in
  Bionic: https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/bionic/+source/libglvnd

  This bug is to know if this was unintentional ? in that case can it be
  generated for Bionic-updates ?