Gustavo,

We are sorry that we do not always have the capacity to review all
reported bugs in a timely manner. You reported this bug some time ago
and there have been many changes in Ubuntu since that time.

We would like to close this bug report as it refers to old versions of
Ubuntu and Firefox but before we do we are asking do you still see a
problem related to the one that was reported?

If we do not hear from you the bug report will close itself in
approximately 60 days time.

Thank you for helping make Ubuntu better.

Paul White
[Ubuntu Bug Squad]

** Changed in: firefox (Ubuntu)

  Compiz makes Firefox unable to switch viewports

Status in firefox package in Ubuntu:

  Using Compiz and it's feature of making windows "shake" when moved
  from one place to another, I tried to have one window of Firefox 4 in
  a desktop and then change viewports using the desktop wall feature
  placing another window in this viewport. What happens is that whenever
  i click on the icon to show the desktop wall, it automatically makes
  the firefox windows start to stretch between viewports, often making
  me unable to do anything with the window being stretched, so I am
  forced to quit firefox to stop having a window stretched through my
  desktop.

  Package: firefox 5.0+build1+nobinonly-0ubuntu0.11.04.2
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 2.6.38-10.46-generic 2.6.38.7
  Date: Thu Aug  4 14:34:25 2011
  FirefoxPackages:
   firefox 5.0+build1+nobinonly-0ubuntu0.11.04.2
   flashplugin-installer 10.3.181.34ubuntu0.11.04.1
   adobe-flashplugin N/A
   icedtea-plugin 1.1.1-0ubuntu1~11.04.1
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 11.04 "Natty Narwhal" - Release amd64 (20110427.1)
  ProcEnviron:
   LANGUAGE=pt_BR:en
   LANG=pt_BR.UTF-8
   SHELL=/bin/bash