Jason,

We are sorry that we do not always have the capacity to review all
reported bugs in a timely manner. You reported this bug some time ago
and there have been many changes in Ubuntu since that time.

We would like to close this bug report as it refers to very old versions
of Ubuntu and Firefox but before we do we are asking do you still see a
problem related to the one that you reported? Please let us know if you
do.

If we do not hear from you the bug report will close itself in
approximately 60 days time.

Thank you for helping make Ubuntu better.

Paul White
[Ubuntu Bug Squad]

** Changed in: firefox (Ubuntu)

  Some playback issues flickering edge around player screen controls
  like pause and play flicker in and out

Status in firefox package in Ubuntu:

  Play back issues with player flickering controls like pause and play
  flicker in and out and the edge is flickering

  Package: firefox 5.0+build1+nobinonly-0ubuntu0.11.04.2
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 2.6.38-8.42-generic 2.6.38.2
  Uname: Linux 2.6.38-8-generic x86_64
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia
  Architecture: amd64
  Date: Mon Jun 27 21:47:56 2011
  FirefoxPackages:
   firefox 5.0+build1+nobinonly-0ubuntu0.11.04.2
   flashplugin-installer 10.3.181.26ubuntu0.11.04.1
   adobe-flashplugin N/A
   icedtea-plugin 1.1~20110420-0ubuntu1.1
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 11.04 "Natty Narwhal" - Release amd64 (20110427.1)
  ProcEnviron:
   LANGUAGE=en_CA:en
   LANG=en_CA.UTF-8
   SHELL=/bin/bash
  SourcePackage: firefox
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to natty on 2011-05-09 (49 days ago)