Jesusfreak,

We are sorry that we do not always have the capacity to review all
reported bugs in a timely manner.

We're closing this bug report as being "Invalid" as the cause of the
issue was never confirmed.

Thank you for helping make Ubuntu better.

Paul White
[Ubuntu Bug Squad]

** Changed in: firefox (Ubuntu)

  Naming a new folder canceled

Status in firefox package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  Binary package hint: firefox

  I try to bookmark a page and I want to put the bookmark in a new
  folder. When I create the new folder and start to type in the name I
  get interupted after about 5 s automatically and the renaming process
  is finished. The result is a folder with a name consisting of the
  letters I was able to type within the 5 seconds I had. This is
  reproduceable always.

  Package: firefox 4.0.1+build1+nobinonly-0ubuntu0.11.04.3
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 2.6.38-8.42-generic 2.6.38.2
  Uname: Linux 2.6.38-8-generic x86_64
  NonfreeKernelModules: fglrx
  Architecture: amd64