Video is not available anymore.

** Package changed: xubuntu-meta (Ubuntu) => network-manager-applet
(Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to network-manager-applet in Ubuntu.

  Xubuntu: clicking on network icon the network list shows up only after
  delay

Status in network-manager-applet package in Ubuntu:

  Using Xubuntu 18.04 LTS.
  Linux Xubuntu-18-04 4.15.0-20-generic #21-Ubuntu SMP Tue Apr 24 06:16:15 UTC
2018 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

  XFCE 4.12.

  This is not always the case, but does happen: when I click the network
  icon in the top panel, the network menu will open, but only show the
  active network name; all other network names are not shown until after
  4 or 5 seconds. : see here for what I mean:

  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGHx_TXsGw4&feature=youtu.be

  I don't know against which package I should report this.
  Please advice; and if I should add more info, please let me know.