Brewster,

We are sorry that we do not always have the capacity to review all
reported bugs in a timely manner. You reported this bug some time ago
and there have been many changes in Ubuntu and Firefox since that time.

We would like to close this bug report but before we do we are asking do
you still see a problem related to the one that you reported? Please let
us know if you do.

If we do not hear from you the bug report will close itself in
approximately 60 days time.

Thank you for helping make Ubuntu better.

Paul White
[Ubuntu Bug Squad]

** Changed in: firefox (Ubuntu)

  Firefox does not remember whether Add-on Bar is closed

Status in firefox package in Ubuntu:

  Binary package hint: firefox

  Close your Add-on Bar (can be via the little "x" on the bar).
  Now, 'quit' firefox.
  Open up firefox, again. Note that the Add-on Bar is back up (grrr).

  This may only be when there are add-on that can appear in the bar
  (e.g. Zotero)??

  Package: firefox 4.0~rc2+build3+nobinonly-0ubuntu1