** Changed in: gnome-power-manager (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-power-manager in Ubuntu.

  X restarts after suspend

Status in “gnome-power-manager” package in Ubuntu:

  Generally, my Inspiron 1525 laptop wakes up fine after suspend, but
  sometimes it looks like it's going to resume, but then it appears to
  restart X, and all of my programs have been closed.

  I'm happy to attach log files - I just don't know which ones would be helpful.
  ---
  ApportVersion: 1.23-0ubuntu4
  Architecture: i386
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 11.10
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 11.04 "Natty Narwhal" - Release i386 (20110427.1)
  NonfreeKernelModules: wl
  Package: gnome-power-manager 3.2.1-0ubuntu1
  PackageArchitecture: i386
  ProcEnviron:
   PATH=(custom, no user)
   LANG=en_US.UTF-8
  Tags:  oneiric running-unity
  Uname: Linux 3.0.0-13-generic i686
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to oneiric on 2011-10-16 (49 days ago)
  UserGroups: adm admin cdrom dialout lpadmin plugdev sambashare