Public bug reported:

I am upgrading the environment in which I have NVIDIA processes run, and
they need to be able to find the nvidia libraries and everything else
needed to work with my (very expensive) NVIDIA card that I require.

ProblemType: Package
DistroRelease: Ubuntu 18.04
Package: nvidia-prime 0.8.2
ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 4.4.0-133.159-lowlatency 4.4.134
Uname: Linux 4.4.0-133-lowlatency x86_64
ApportVersion: 2.20.1-0ubuntu2.18
Architecture: amd64
Date: Fri Aug 24 12:24:18 2018
ErrorMessage: there is no script in the new version of the package - giving up
InstallationDate: Installed on 2016-11-21 (641 days ago)
InstallationMedia: Ubuntu-Studio 16.04.1 LTS "Xenial Xerus" - Release amd64 
(20160719)
RelatedPackageVersions:
 dpkg 1.19.0.5ubuntu2
 apt  1.2.27
SourcePackage: nvidia-prime
Title: package nvidia-prime 0.8.2 failed to install/upgrade: there is no script 
in the new version of the package - giving up
UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to bionic on 2018-08-24 (0 days ago)

** Affects: nvidia-prime (Ubuntu)
     Importance: Undecided
         Status: New


** Tags: amd64 apport-package bionic third-party-packages

** Attachment removed: "Df.txt"
   
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/nvidia-prime/+bug/1788926/+attachment/5180416/+files/Df.txt

** Attachment removed: "Dmesg.txt"
   
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/nvidia-prime/+bug/1788926/+attachment/5180417/+files/Dmesg.txt

** Attachment removed: "DpkgHistoryLog.txt"
   
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/nvidia-prime/+bug/1788926/+attachment/5180418/+files/DpkgHistoryLog.txt

** Attachment removed: "AptOrdering.txt"
   
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/nvidia-prime/+bug/1788926/+attachment/5180414/+files/AptOrdering.txt

** Attachment removed: "NonfreeKernelModules.txt"
   
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/nvidia-prime/+bug/1788926/+attachment/5180413/+files/NonfreeKernelModules.txt

** Attachment removed: "Dependencies.txt"
   
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/nvidia-prime/+bug/1788926/+attachment/5180415/+files/Dependencies.txt

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to nvidia-prime in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1788926

Title:
  package nvidia-prime 0.8.2 failed to install/upgrade: there is no
  script in the new version of the package - giving up

Status in nvidia-prime package in Ubuntu:
  New

Bug description:
  I am upgrading the environment in which I have NVIDIA processes run,
  and they need to be able to find the nvidia libraries and everything
  else needed to work with my (very expensive) NVIDIA card that I
  require.

  ProblemType: Package
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 18.04
  Package: nvidia-prime 0.8.2
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 4.4.0-133.159-lowlatency 4.4.134
  Uname: Linux 4.4.0-133-lowlatency x86_64
  ApportVersion: 2.20.1-0ubuntu2.18
  Architecture: amd64
  Date: Fri Aug 24 12:24:18 2018
  ErrorMessage: there is no script in the new version of the package - giving up
  InstallationDate: Installed on 2016-11-21 (641 days ago)
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu-Studio 16.04.1 LTS "Xenial Xerus" - Release amd64 
(20160719)
  RelatedPackageVersions:
   dpkg 1.19.0.5ubuntu2
   apt  1.2.27
  SourcePackage: nvidia-prime
  Title: package nvidia-prime 0.8.2 failed to install/upgrade: there is no 
script in the new version of the package - giving up
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to bionic on 2018-08-24 (0 days ago)

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/nvidia-prime/+bug/1788926/+subscriptions

-- 
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to