** Changed in: unity-settings-daemon (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to unity-settings-daemon in Ubuntu.

  unknown audio device dialog on resume from suspend

Status in unity-settings-daemon package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  Sometimes when I resume from suspend, I get the "Unknown Audio Device"
  dialog that asks whether a device is headphones/microphone/headset.
  This happens sometimes when there are no audio devices plugged in,
  which seems like a bug.

  To reproduce:
  1) Suspend
  2) Unplug any audio devices such as headphones or USB headsets
  3) Resume

  Expected results:
  The machine resumes normally; there is no Unknown Audio Device dialog

  Actual results:
  The machine resumes normally. The Unknown Audio Device dialog appears
onscreen when you resume.

  alsa-info.sh output for my machine (Dell XPS 13) is attached

  Package: unity-settings-daemon 14.04.0+14.04.20140407-0ubuntu1
  CurrentDesktop: Unity
  Date: Tue Apr  8 16:55:47 2014
  DistributionChannelDescriptor:
   # This is a distribution channel descriptor
   # For more information see
http://wiki.ubuntu.com/DistributionChannelDescriptor
   canonical-oem-somerville-precise-amd64-20130203-1
  EcryptfsInUse: Yes
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 12.04 "Precise" - Build amd64 LIVE Binary
20130203-13:50
  SourcePackage: unity-settings-daemon
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to trusty on 2014-02-12 (55 days ago)