I can  confirm that this is no longer a problem and that we can close
the ticket?

--
David Oxland
8857 Haro Park Terrace

Packages, which is subscribed to hplip in Ubuntu.

  HP1102w

Status in hplip package in Ubuntu:

  HPLIP reinstalled after the printer program had been working and then failed
to print with hp backend error.
  printer identified but does not print .
  shows test page going to the printer, then job completed.
   HPLIP should identify the printer and make it usable.
  Don't know where to turn next
   Ubuntu Landscape (Alex Moldovan)   aware for about 4 weeks but no help yet.

  Package: hplip 3.12.2-1ubuntu3
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia
  CurrentDmesg:
   [   24.135895] ATL1E 0000:02:00.0: eth0: NIC Link is Up <100 Mbps Full
Duplex>
   [   35.440006] eth0: no IPv6 routers present