Hello Origin,
Thank you for submitting this bug and reporting a problem with hplip.  You made 
this bug report some time ago and Ubuntu and hplip have been updated since 
then. 

Could you confirm that this is no longer a problem and that we can close the 
ticket? 
If it is still a problem, are you still interested in finding a solution to 
this bug? 
If you are, could you let us know and, in the current version, could you run 
the following (only once):
apport-collect 1260234
and upload the updated logs and and any other logs that are relevant for this 
particular issue. 

Thank you again for helping make Ubuntu and hplip better. 
G
[Ubuntu Bug Squad volunteer triager]

** Changed in: hplip (Ubuntu)
       Status: New => Incomplete

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to hplip in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1260234

Title:
  CUPS gets disabled occasionally

Status in hplip package in Ubuntu:
  Incomplete

Bug description:
  Hi!

  I'm running Ubuntu 12.04.3 and have a lot of HP-Laserjet network
  printers in my office. Occasionally (hell knows why) the printer,
  which is setup as the default printer, becomes disabled. After
  realizing that I'm not getting anything printed, I must then open
  printing preferences and click on "enabled". Then it prints happily
  until the next time that it becomes disabled...

  Now I use ugly solution of this old problem:
  
http://askubuntu.com/questions/23503/network-printer-gets-disabled-occasionally

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/hplip/+bug/1260234/+subscriptions

-- 
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to