Kamil and anyone else affected,

We are sorry that we do not always have the capacity to review all
reported bugs in a timely manner. You reported this bug some time ago
and there have been many changes in Ubuntu and Firefox since that time.

Do you still see a problem related to the one that was reported? Please
let us know if you do.

If we do not hear from anyone this bug report will expire in
approximately 60 days time.

Thank you for helping make Ubuntu better.

Paul White
[Ubuntu Bug Squad]

** Changed in: firefox (Ubuntu)

  While the pages are loading , firefox freezes(minimise it and it
  disturbs my screen)

Status in firefox package in Ubuntu:

  I am using
  Ubuntu release 11.04(natty)
  Kernel Linux 2.6.38-8-generic
  GNOME 2.32.1
  While the pages are loading , firefox freezes and the screen dims (minimise
it and it disturbs my screen)
  SO until the page is fully loaded it hangs and there is also the same problem
when I switch tabs , It has been a problem of late . I had updated to latest
firefox update but the bug keeps on bugging .

  Package: firefox 5.0+build1+nobinonly-0ubuntu0.11.04.1
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 2.6.38-8.42-generic 2.6.38.2
  Uname: Linux 2.6.38-8-generic i686
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia
  Architecture: i386
  Date: Wed Jun 22 11:54:20 2011
  FirefoxPackages:
   firefox 5.0+build1+nobinonly-0ubuntu0.11.04.1
   flashplugin-installer 10.3.181.26ubuntu0.11.04.1
   adobe-flashplugin N/A
   icedtea-plugin 1.1~20110420-0ubuntu1.1
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 11.04 "Natty Narwhal" - Release i386 (20110427.1)
  ProcEnviron:
   LANGUAGE=en_IN:en
   LANG=en_IN
   LC_MESSAGES=en_IN.UTF-8