Public bug reported:

Attached will be the Cosmic default wallpapers.

One in colour, one in black & white.  Both 4096 x 2304.

I have both the PNGs and JPEGs.  The colour PNG is coming in at nearly 8
meg, so I'm working with the design team to try and get this size down.
If it can't be done (PNGcrush was unable to save the day) then we might
have to go with the JPEG version which is a svelte 700k.

** Affects: ubuntu-wallpapers (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-wallpapers in Ubuntu.

  18.10 Cosmic default wallpapers

Status in ubuntu-wallpapers package in Ubuntu: