   [xfce] nautilus don't open files if set as default file manager

  Nautilus fails to open files properly

Status in nautilus package in Ubuntu:

  On my desktop PC with Xubuntu installed Nautilus fails to open files
  properly. Double clicking a file or right click + "Open With
  *preferred application name*" does nothing but bring the animated
  "wait" icon beside the cursor for a rather long time with nothing
  happening after it disappears. Right click + "Open With Other
  Application" however works with whatever program fit to handle the
  file type in question. Interestingly, this behavior occurs only when
  Nautilus is set as the preferred file manager. If I use Nautilus while
  Thunar is set as the preferred file manager, it works properly.

  Package: nautilus 1:3.26.3-0ubuntu4
  ApportVersion: 2.20.9-0ubuntu7.3
  Architecture: amd64
  CurrentDesktop: XFCE
  Date: Fri Sep 14 20:36:39 2018
  GsettingsChanges:
   b'org.gnome.nautilus.preferences' b'default-folder-viewer' b"'list-view'"
   b'org.gnome.nautilus.window-state' b'geometry' b"'890x550+403+390'"
  InstallationMedia: Xubuntu 18.04 LTS "Bionic Beaver" - Release amd64
(20180426)
  SourcePackage: nautilus
  usr_lib_nautilus: