The best place seems to be the Orca mailing list. I've sent a message
about your issue on it: https://mail.gnome.org/archives/orca-
list/2018-September/msg00105.html

On the Orca mailing list you've to add to your bug report your
environment: your distribution name and version number, so hear Ubuntu
18.04.

Thank you also for the useful and precise bug report you've made.

Best regards,
Alex.

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-orca in Ubuntu.

  Orca 3.28.0: Enable Echo By Sentence doesn't Work

Status in gnome-orca package in Ubuntu:

  On the "Key Echo" tab of Orca's preferences is a check box to "enable echo by
sentence". On Ubuntu Mate 16.04, which used Orca 3.18.2, checking this box
caused Orca to be able to speak typed sentences as soon as space was pressed
after typing a punctuation mark to complete a sentence.
  Sometime after this, and still in Orca 3.28.0 as well as Orca 3.29.3,
checking the "enable echo by sentence" option doesn't speak sentences when
they're completed.

  Steps to Reproduce:
  1. Open a text editor such as Pluma Text Editor or Libreoffice Writer.
  2. With "Enable Echo By Sentence" enabled, type a sentence in the document
and press space.
  Expected result: Orca speaks each sentence as it is completed and space is
pressed.
  Actual result: Orca does not read the sentence and, if no other key echo
options have been checked, Orca remains silent.

  I use this option a lot especially when taking notes, as for me it's
  the equivalent of how sighted users can look at what they've just
  written and make any corrections.

  Thank you very much for your time and I look forward to any fixes you
  may be able to provide.

  Sincerely,

  Brandon Tyson